Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Will time heal the pain?

Reading love story books are always a challenge for me. Why? I always ended up in tears..well off course, not every book. Want to know why? I will think of him each time and it hurts. It's hard to shut off the memories. Reading the twilight series were also not an exception. Edward made me think of him so much and I was dragged into the story. I felt the hurt, my throat ached and tried very hard not to let my tears fell when Edward left Bella. Am I obsessed with the story? I guess, I am and Cekya will second that. I see myself in Bella. Sigh.

So, is it true when people say time will heal a broken heart? I didn't see it happening. It has been few years now. Someday I wished that someone will sweep my feet away and carry off the hurt. I still hear his voice and see his face. Truth is, I haven't gotten over him. Do I miss him? Yes, a lot.


"The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface."
Bella Swan, New Moon. Chapter 3, p.84



3 comments:

I_mshe said...

Time will heal the pain and one day you will look back and feel good that you have gone through that part of life. I believe in love story books too. I almost live them as if they were real! *hugs*

Yati WTL said...

sometimes it was so real and it lingered in my mind for days..

she-blocks said...

as at to date, i haven't found any books that 'swept my feet' like you've experienced.
as for twilight, i love the thrilling parts. perhaps, i don't believe in love anymore. *sigh*