Monday, August 10, 2009

After months of silence…

I has been quite sometime since i last posted an entry or visited my blog. So much to tell..somehow laziness just swept me away from posting any entry. If i could post an entry just by thinking about it, the words will be flowing like river. I know there are loyal visitor who once did complain why there was no updates. This one is for you, my dear.

Work has been very hectic and tiring at times. Being a new start-up, there are lots of things to put place in such a little time. Nevertheless, quoting from my boss “yes, there are lots of works but i am much more happy here than in ***.” I can’t agree less. Definitely, more happier mentally and spiritually. I feel the sense of belonging. Here their ‘Badan Kebajikan Islam’ is very active. We have Yassin and Mathurat recitals every months, Tafsir and Iqra’ classes every Monday and Thursday. As well as, kuliah agama by Ustaz/Ustazah on Tuesday and Friday. For the first time in my working life, i find a balance..dunia dan akhirat. Something which is quite difficult to find in this modern days. Alhamdulillah.

My ex-housemate is now staying with me. It’s good to have company, …cast away the loneliness. And recently, i got myself a cat…Kiddy is his name. Such a cutie.

I still misses my dad…no doubt about that. My situation is a reversal of Lun, I think I was much closer to him than with my mom…I always asked him before making any important decisions. I missed our telephone conversations, i missed talking to him in the car and i missed all about him. i longed to have that moment again..i know it’s impossible. My heart ache. This is so sad, even now as i write. One can never understand until they are in the situation.

No comments: