Monday, January 05, 2015

Welcoming 2015

Assalamualaikum...

Memang sudah lama aku tidak really write in here. Rasanya skill untuk menulis dgn baik pun berkarat and tak diasah. Mungkin in 2015, I should blog more often.

Today is the 5th day of 2015. Alhamdulillah, so far it has been great. I was at Janda Baik on new year...with good company. It was fun indeed something I would cherish. But somehow I wish that could share the joy with Cekya...I want her to forget her grief for a while. As I am writing this, I feel the sadness.

Lately, I  am not spending much time with her and I feel so bad. In shaa Allah will try to spend more time with her this 2015.

Not like last year, I have resolutions this year...this is some of it with I hope to achieve.

a. In finding my soul and love my Creator and His Prophet pbuh, I want to
    - Khatam the Quran at least once
    - Attend more kuliyyah
b. Travel more
c. Do more charity

 I shall stop here for now...until dapat momentum to write lagi. Spread the love and not hate.

No comments: