Thursday, February 12, 2004

Life insurance....not insterested


It's been quite a while since i last blogged. Last week, out of the blue, i got a telephone call from someone who i don't even expected to get a ring from. The call was from an ex-colleague of mine who rarely talked or even smile at me..perhaps i was an alien to her eyes.


She started the conversation by asking how was i doing, so on and so forth. Then finally the 2 millions question came out of her mouth, "do you have a life insurance policy?".It was a bit annoying, you rarely talked to me or at least smile when we bumped into each other, suddenly want to set an appointment with me to talk about life insurance. HELLO!!!! I don't even buy a life policy from my close friend, what made you think that i will buy from you. It is a sure no no. On this i am quote what Sunflower have said "whatever you are selling, am not interested."

No comments: