Friday, November 16, 2007

New Direction

there are so much to tell but i am somewhat lazy these days to blog about it. been a lazy bum i just posted song lyrics in my past 2 entries.

My brother, Anuar got engaged on 3rd raya. I got to know about it when on last day of Ramadhan. It was a very simple engagement ceremony since his fiancee's dad just past away 2nd week of Ramadhan in his sleep. Alfatihah.

Remember the SCL thingy..i submitted the letter on Thursdays, first week after raya. The day before i got a call from someone asking me if am i still interested to join them but for a lower post. Was quite surprised because earlier she said there will an opening only in January. I guess this is my rezeki. Without hesitation i said yes. Went for the interview on the arranged date and the next day she called me up and said i got the job. Alhamdulillah. I was so happy and smiling the whole day through. One morning my immediate superior called and asked me if i heard of anyone leaving the company. OMG..did she actually know? I mentioned one of my colleague's name and avoiding to let her know as i have not get my letter of offer. She later called Maddy seeking for confirmation. Only our bosses did not know that i was leaving but he did smsed from Bali wanting to know who else will be leaving and they did not tell him. Surprise..surprise.





The D-day finally arrived. the convocation went well. with smiles all over our faces. we didn't thought that we made it. many of us planned to quit, myself without exclusion. to my surprise one even went to the office to sent the form with the intention to quit but unfortunately the office was closed. he have no other choice but to continue with the second semester. had he managed to sent the form, we wouldn't see having a big smile on the convocation day. When we first started there we about 37 of us in the class but only 14 managed to complete on time and graduated. To all my beloved classmates..WE MADE IT THROUGH GUYS. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I tendered a 3 months notice of resignation effective today after signing the offer letter yesterday. Am i happy? I definitely am but at the same time feeling kind of sad knowing that i will be leaving friends that i have known for the past 7 years..friends that i become close with. i shall miss them but i guess i need to think of my future nevertheless.

5 comments:

lunacy said...

Congrats!! Congrats!!
post lah gambar graduation tuu and yippy u got the job!!

look forward for a new beginning!! Jom gie shopping for new wardrobe..

Anonymous said...

hehehhe....tungguuuuu graduate photography session series. huhuhuhu

awan said...

nak tgk pic. nak tgk pic. nak tgk pic.

Yati WTL said...

thanks lun..mmg kena cari wardrobe baru ni..

gambar tu kena tanya my personal photographer. tak lain dan tak bukan..Cekya

sabar Awan sabar...byk sgt pose2 maut. hahah

Anonymous said...

tahniah.tahniah.dan good luck utk babak hidup yang baru ye. tunggu ye sampul dari jimi ye. tak pos pos lagi. so bz.