Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Bid Farewell..

Salam and Hello everyone,

It's always hard to say goodbye. I shan’t say goodbye but I’ll say see you around instead.

Sadly, after over 6 glorious years in this company, today's my last day at LR. It is with mixed emotions that I send this email. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at another company. It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoy working with all of you here at LR. There are so many people to name, I just don't know where to start. Thanks so much to everyone who made it worthwhile: the time we shared, for making work fun and the word, "family" a reality, for sharing the knowledge, for support, insights and help I gained over these 6 years, and most important the bond of friendship, making my stay such a wonderful journey.

To Fac Dept, keep up the good work. As to II and MZ, you guys are the best and doubt will ever find bosses as great as both of you anywhere. Thanks for everything.

Please do keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address or mobile,

Thanks again for everything. I wish you plenty of smiles, blue skies and fluffy white clouds-now and always.

It's hard to believe it's time to go
Leave this way of life, spread our wings and grow
Say goodbye to those friends that we hold dear to our hearts
Shedding tears for we'll be so far apart
Remembering all the good times and even the bad
Including the fights we sometimes had
Through the tears and the pain
Friendship was our gain
We stuck together through sunshine and rain, laughs and shouts
We found out what true friends were all about
So as our senior year comes to an end
We'll carry in our hearts our special friends
And take with us all the memories that were made



**going to office still tomorrow**

No comments: