Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quiet Emotion

I know lots of questions arise at the back of their heads but some things are just better be left unsaid to avoid all possible judgements. It will end up hurting others and myself. Past experience taught me so.


The bond will always be there
the friendship always intact;
But the time for us has come and gone
and the pages of time, you can't turn back.

I will always be a friend to you
and wonder how you are;
The smiles and laughter I will remember
and our fights have become painless scars.

Sometimes on those busy days
when you've a thousand things to do;
Please let me glide slowly through your mind
and spend some time with you.

In that quiet moment
when you're surprised to find me there;
Just remember even with the distance between us
I am still someone who cares.

                                                   Quiet Emotions

No comments: