Friday, February 06, 2015

Positive Change….

Last Friday, my boss called me. A new tasks is being given. I will be heading the A&L Dept with a colleague on top of the dept i am heading now.

Am happy and scared at the same time. Am happy that i was given an opportunity to do something totally new from what i have been doing all these years and scared if i might fail in fulfilling the responsibilities being handed upon me. Looking  at it in a positive way and will act prudently.

On Tuesday, we were hit we another major decision. We are now have to take up the tasks without the staffs for 2 weeks. This going to be a challenge for me. Nevertheless, i am going to do my very best and prove my capabilities. For the trust my boss vested in me, i shall not let her down.

May Allah guidance is with me.

No comments: