Friday, May 02, 2008

where has the rainbow gone

That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know


almost everyday i ask myself over and over where did i go wrong. all my apologies didn't mean a thing? 3 years of friendship just went down the drain. i am not asking for much, just what are my mistakes until you shut me off. One day i wish, that we will be friends again. Until that one day comes, you will always be on my mind and prayers.

We have 2 photo jobs this weekend..and few jobs in this months. I have butterflies flying in my stomach. Insya'allah we will do fine. Going to be a tiring month but worthwhile.

1 comment:

lunacy said...

have fun 'click' 'click'
ermm .. wedding is a good place to meet people and erm ..hihihi