Tuesday, May 19, 2015

a simple update

I have been blogging in my mind since my last update but couldn't find the mood to type it here. 2 weekends that we full of activities...well spent weekends i must say.

And now, am quite busy preparing 'bunga pahar' for my cousin's wedding on the 1st week of June. It's kind of a last minute thingy...and hope that i am able to finish it on time.



I also have not been bloghopping since my last entry. I saw others have been updating their blogs. After i am done with "bunga pahar", my bloghop activities will resume.

Next weekend i'll be going to Jakarta to get customers' book orders. Just started this online business early this year by accident. The response has been good so far. Alhamdulillah. 

Just a brief update...i'll write more later.



No comments: