Thursday, June 18, 2015

'Sahur'less

Last two year, i was having my iftar and terawih at a mosque in USJ 9 and last year Ramadhan i  was with Cekya as i stayed at her place after the passing of her mom. This Ramadhan back to home sweet home and am happy that the surau at the apartment had its first Terawih after almost 3 years of me staying there. Alhamdulillah. I guess now most of the units has been occupied. The turn up were quite good...this is the chance for us to get to know each other. I hope the committee will organise lots activities for us Muslim. Masjid hopping for terawih also in the list.

I saw people updating what thay had for sahur this morning. Me? i had nothing for sahur. I set the handphone alarm at 5 am but i woke up to my 6.30am alarm. There goes my sahur.

Was planning to have milk and dates for sahur as suggested by Syed Azmi in his fb. Hope for better luck tomorrow.

Was walking to work ans i suddenly thinking of cooking 'ikan masak pindang' and sambal belacan for iftar. A simple meal for one.

No comments: