Monday, January 12, 2004

.

it's been quite a while since i last updated my blog. Last Thursday and Friday i am down with fever and alsa asyik sakit kepala for past few days. Sempat juga drive ke Shah Alam on Friday with that condition. Rather be with at my aunt's place daripada duduk rumah alone. Sampai saja sana, took my medication and terus tidur for like 6 hours. Semua orang pun risau sebab i tak turun-turun bawah. After that rasa kebah sikit demam tu. On Saturday and Sunday, i spent quarter day painting my new house at Bukit Jelutong...memang tiring sungguh. Kena juga buat sebab if possible i want to move in by middle of February. Habis almost RM 400 for paint alone tapi tak apa since i am going to live there. Ada like 5 different colour rumah
  • Living room - Lilac
  • Dining  - Beige
  • My room - Blue ( off course )
  • Room 2 - Light Pink
  • Room 3 - Light Green
  • This Friday, my boss akan berangkat ke Mekah untuk menunaikan haji. Moga selamat pergi and balik. Before he left sempatlah juga buat my appraisal. Overall, alhamdulillah, the comment amat memberangsangkan. He only appraised me for 60% and another 40% will be appraised by another boss. Hopefully dapat promotion this year and good bonus despite the loss incurred by Selendang Ayu, Proton and Tsunami.

    Bosannya nak balik rumah..semenjak raya selalu sorang-sorang kat rumah sebab adik yg duduk sekali tu tak balik lagi ke KL and my other housemate pukul 11.00 kadang-kadang baru balik. Tak sabar nak tunggu minggu depan..aku akan ke KK from 20/01/05 to 29/01/05. Bye...


     

    No comments: