Monday, August 14, 2006

pack schedule part 2

continuation...

thursday...woke up at 5.20am. need to be at the hotel early and set the LCD projector. brought my notebook along and thot of doing my assignment there...but because i got lots of thing at the back of my mind it is kind hard to focus on the assignment. at the same time was busy calling the webhosting company for our portal presentation...need to rent a webspace. am still worried about my exam coz i know i will not have enough time to study. at 6.30pm we took the overseas delegates to Saloma Bistro for a cultural show. It was great and they enjoyed themselves that nite. We called it a day around 10.30pm. felt so sleepy driving home and luckily i did not fall asleep while driving.

friday...today is the last day of the training session but not the programme as tomorrow we will head for Genting. After packing all our things, i headed to the office. Ouch..another headache. i got to get my quarterly bordereau done on asap as the brokers will be seeing us on monday. Furthermore my CEO will be not be in the office tuesday onwards. went back around 8pm. reached home feeling tired and sleepy. uploaded html files using ftp to the website. having trouble few times as the pictures did not appear. try few times and at last managed to upload it without having to amend the script. another night without studying.

saturday..went to genting. the weather was okay. tried the flying coaster. felt like all my was blood drained out. we made a mistake by spending lots of time at the restaurant and did not manage to try lots of things. amar, sithu and isuri tried the space shot. it was a long queue. i did not dare to try. they said it will be their first and last. at 5pm we headed back to the hotel. we said words of goodbye. It was a wonderful 5 days...i got new friends added to my list. hope that had enjoyed their stay as well do come back again. reached home at 8pm. did some revision but too sleepy to continue. asked my classmate zam to wake  me up at  11.30pm. she did but i am too sleepy to wake up.

sunday...
woke at 5.30am and did some studying. seat for the exam. the question was not that difficult but because i did not do my revision, i can't answer some of the question. i know i have read it but just can't seems to remember. so i just answered what i know. now i can only hope. Portal presention was after the exam. it was a relief to finish the exam and the presentation..for a while before Aya told me that we will be having our OPM exam next week together with the submission of group assignment. sigh..

now the best part. went to see the most talked about
'PGL The Musical' at Istana Budaya. Amar, Idora, Khaled and me. One  Libyan guy was supposed to join us but  can't make it the last minute as he has to take flight home. PGL was superb...beyond words. The ending was kinda sad. got tears in my eyes but denied it when Khaled asked me if i cried. Hihihi. The backdrops simply amazing. if i got the chance i want to watch it again. and one happy thing, i met an old friend of mine, Ida Mariana. haven't seen her for more that 10 years. She is one of the cast member..played a role of Bayan, Gusti Puteri's nanny. Love all the songs. bought PGL The Musical Original Live Cast Recording Cd. For my Singaporean friends..i heard PGL is coming over there. Should take the chance to see it. Worth every dime. After the play, we went to KL Tower and Secret Recipes for dinner. Khaled will be flying of to Bahrain next day. Someone knocked the back of my car..suffered a minor damaged at the bumper and boot. i slowed down because the car suddenly changed lane to my front. like in 2-3 minutes..BAAM. the guy hit my car. damn.

Monday...managed to get my reports done. Khaled dropped by the office before heading to KLIA. We bid goodbye. hope he enjoyed his stays here. Went out for lunch a Chilli's Bangsar. thot of i_mshe and emmy.

On sad note ~ i will not be going to London. Somehow my CEO retract his approval after the Finance VP manage to convince him. My boss conveyed the news to me and said i know you are dissappointed and bla bla bla. i don't blame him tho,  he has tried his level best. he said perhaps next year.





No comments: