Friday, December 14, 2007

what are the blessings of the sight

I would be lying if i say i did not put any hope or even daydreamed it might have work out well. Almost like a fairytale and too good to be true. At the end of the day, I believe Allah knows what is the best for me. I have not regrets but thankful indeed. Alhamdulillah, the act to entice me with all the lovey dovey thingy did not blind my judgment and be firm of what or how i want it to be. Juicy stories can be fabricated..just don't discount that.

But little by little,
as you left their voices behind,
the stars began to burn
through the sheets of clouds,
and there was a new voice
which you slowly
recognized as your own,
that kept you company
as you strode deeper and deeper
into the world,
determined to do
the only thing you could do--
determined to save
the only life you could save.

Mary Oliver

Cekya-thanks a zillion..for all the insights
Awan-off course, i won't forget you.

4 comments:

she-blocks said...

you know i'm a drama queen. you shall refer to me for suitable dialogues. huhuhuhu!

Yati WTL said...

that's for sure my dear

lunacy said...

eh cerita apa nih.. cerita lah kat akak...

Anonymous said...

lak lenggg...akak dah tanye...hahahah