Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ring Me..

On one of my previous entry, i did mentioned that i am waiting for someone to call me. He did call a few times but baru hari ni i managed to talk to him. He said sorry for not calling..he's busy with his work. Apologies accepted. Quite happy to hear from him and glad to know his application for Masters programme has been accepted. Class will start in August.





Before I Fall In Love – Coco Lee

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
'Cause my heart's been fooled before
Am I just seeing what I want to see
Or is it true, could you really be

(chorus)
Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know, before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I want to take a chance
Please give me a reason to believe
Say, you're the one
That you'll always be

(repeat chorus)

It's been so hard for me
To give my heart away
But I would give my everything
Just to hear you say

(repeat chorus)



No comments: